General Electric - CF34™
Custom Solutions, One-Stop Service – Providing support to fleet leaders since 2001, StandardAero has one of the most comprehensive and flexible service-offering portfolios in the MRO industry. Being a large, independent engine MRO provider, we have the freedom and capability to custom-design a maintenance solution to best suit your operational requirements.
In order to align ourselves with the goals of the customer, we have expanded our value-added services to provide operators with a ‘one-stop-shop’ for all of their maintenance needs. StandardAero has further vertically integrated its business, and repatriated work that it used to outsource to subcontractors. With enhanced repair development (our "repair-rather-than-replace" philosophy) we have been able to significantly drive down costs for carriers, as repair costs are 20%-70% lower than costs associated with buying a new part.
Bringing you the best of both worlds – As the world’s first independent Repair and Overhaul Company to hold Authorized CF34™ Service Provider status, our 10 years of reliable experience on CF34™ engines and our strong relationship with the OEM is what gives our customer’s peace of mind knowing their engines are in the right hands. StandardAero’s repair and technical licenses from GE allow us to deliver comprehensive material and technological support benefits to our customers. As an independent company, we also exercise the ability to perform customized workscopes, giving you the flexibility to proactively manage your operations.
Dedicated Field Service Teams available 24/7 - Unlike most MRO providers, StandardAero doesn’t pull technicians from the shop floor to assist your AOG event. We have dedicated Field Service Teams who are trained, equipped and authorized to provide troubleshooting and emergency maintenance services 24 hours a day, anywhere in the world. If you can’t come to us, we will come to you!
For more information, please contact one of our Sales Representatives or email us at email@example.com
- GE Authorized CF34™ Service Provider & Independent MRO Provider
- MRO Capabilities for all CF34-1,-3,-8 Models
- Over 10 years of reliable turbofan experience and more than 1000 CF34™ engines processed
- 164,000 square foot (15,050 square meters) MRO facility located in Winnipeg, Canada
- 2 Test Cells correlated to General Electric CF34 / CFM56 specifications
- In-house repair capabilities, eliminating the need for costly replacement parts
- Flexible program development to ensure unique customer requirements are met
- Dedicated Field Service Teams and On-Site Engineering and Technical Support available 24/7
- 24 hour Customer Response Team
- Dedicated resources to do "one-off" repairs
- Reliability-based fleet management and simulation utilizes data resulting in better fly forward simulations than any available via third parties
Repair Certifications & Authorization
- Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organization 22-58
- EASA.PART.145 Acceptance Certificate # EASA.145.7059
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- ISO 14001:2004 Certified
- ISO 9110:2009 Certified
- EMB 170, 175
- CRJ 100, 200, 440, 700, 900, 1000
- Challenger 850, 870, 890