The Collins Aerospace Pro Line 4 to Pro Line 21 upgrade is a LCD flight deck display upgrade for the Falcon 50EX, Falcon 2000, and Falcon 2000EX Pro Line 4 equipped aircraft that are facing CRT obsolescence and discontinuance. The Collins Pro Line 4 to Pro Line 21 upgrade features enhancements like LPV FMS navigation, XM Graphical Weather, and FMS Chartlink™. The upgrade is also a prerequisite for Synthetic Vision, FANS-1/A and Multiscan Weather Radar.
Updating a Falcon 50EX, Falcon 2000, or Falcon 2000EX with the Collins Pro Line 4 to Pro Line 21 system provides significant increase in functionality and situational awareness. Have peace of mind knowing that your aircraft is equipped for the future with enhancements like large-format LCD displays, LPV FMS navigation, fully coupled VNAV, and fully integrated basic RNP.
– Have more choices: More runway choices become available with LPV FMS functionality
– Increase visibility: With synthetic vision you will have awareness to terrain in all conditions
– Increased coverage: 2 years free CASP coverage on new and existing Collins equipment
– Collins 2nd File Server: Move toward a paperless cockpit with an additional File Server Unit
– XM Weather: Make more strategic decisions with up to date weather information
– Synthetic Vision: Increase situational awareness when flying around terrain
How do I upgrade to Collins Pro Line 4 to Pro Line 21?
Upgrade Cost –The cost of a Collins Pro Line 4 to Pro Line 21 system upgrade is determined by aircraft and equipment configuration. Typical upgrades fall in the range of $600K – $1M depending on options selected.
Downtime – Typical Pro Line 4 to Pro Line 21 upgrade take between 30 to 45 days to complete.
StandardAero is a leading certified Collins dealer that provides expert installation of Collins systems at three convenient locations: Augusta, GA; Springfield, IL; and Houston, TX. Our broad range of airframe, engine, and avionics services allows you to bundle your installation with other services to minimize total downtime. We specialize in Falcon, Challenger, Learjet, Hawker and Embraer aircraft, with experienced technicians to ensure peak system performance. For those who need more, StandardAero has a dedicated team of engineers and ODA capability to quickly deliver solutions. With competitive pricing and years of delivering quality customer experiences, StandardAero is the right choice for your installation of a Collins Pro Line 4 to Pro Line 21 system. Select the leader in MRO services!