Las Vegas, Nev. – November 16, 2015 – With over 35 years of experience and more than a million hours working on Dassault Falcon aircraft, StandardAero is an industry leader on these aircraft and is adding to that history with several recent initiatives. From the Falcon 7X to the Falcon 10, StandardAero offers Factory-Authorized maintenance, avionics, paint and interior, engineering, engine services and parts distribution on Dassault Falcon aircraft.
StandardAero’s Houston (IAH) facility and Los Angeles (LAX) facilities were the first and second Falcon factory-authorized service centers in the Americas. Later, the company’s Springfield, IL (SPI) and Augusta, GA (AGS) were added and the company invested in people, training and tooling to be a leader on Falcon aircraft. Collectively StandardAero has built upon its leadership with the following milestones:
- Completed more Pro Line 4 to 21 Falcon cockpit upgrades than any other service center
- Completed one of every four Falcon “C Checks” in the Americas in 2014
- Completed over 16,000 inspections in the last 15 years
- Completed over 18,000 major engine events on the TFE731 engine, which powers the Falcon 10/20/50/900 and many other business aircraft.
- Completed more CFE738 engine events on the Falcon 2000 than any other independent service provider
- Is one of only three companies that distribute genuine Dassault Falcon replacement parts for the “Falcon Classics” parts support program on Falcon 10/20/50 aircraft
- Is among the leading dealers for GoGo, Honeywell and Rockwell Collins which support Falcon aircraft
Looking to the future, StandardAero recently announced other initiatives that will assure operators that the company will continue to be a leader on Falcon aircraft:
- Developed the STC and installed the first Synthetic Vision System for a Falcon 2000
- Launched an “Affordable ADS-B” program using the CMD Flight Solutions ADS-B solution and was among the first to install the package on a Falcon 50
- Announced STC programs on the Falcon 7X and 50/EX with SmartSky—which will provide currently unmatched air-to-ground connectivity speeds
- Nearing completion of the first Rockwell Collins TCAS 7.1 STC for Falcon 900 series and Falcon 50/EX
“There is a reason why we’re ‘First in Falcon’ with several of our services,” said Marc McGowan, President of StandardAero Business Aviation. “Our history with Dassault Falcon goes back many decades, and we have a commitment to something we call ‘CompleteCare’ of the aircraft—quality services from nose to tail. But we cannot rest on that history—we will continue to be first to support operators with services they need, as our recent announcements attest.”
Visit StandardAero at Booth N4500 at the Las Vegas Convention Center during the NBAA2015 – Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition on November 17-19 in Las Vegas, Nevada. For more information, go to www.standardaero.com.
StandardAero is one of the world’s largest independent providers of services including engine and airframe maintenance, repair and overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior completions and paint applications. StandardAero serves a diverse array of customers in business and general aviation, airline, military, helicopter, components, energy and VIP completions markets. The company celebrated its 100th year of industry leadership in 2011. In 2015, StandardAero was purchased by Veritas Capital, a leading private equity firm headquartered in New York City. Veritas invests in companies that provide critical products and services to government and commercial customers worldwide including those operating in aerospace & defense, healthcare, technology, national security, communications, energy and education. More information can be found on the company’s web site at www.standardaero.com.