Las Vegas, Nev. – October 22, 2013 – 2013 is a banner year for StandardAero’s avionics business surpassing 2012’s sales benchmarks with year over year growth of more than 40 percent.
Early success emerged last spring when StandardAero was announced as Aircell’s #1 dealer receiving their “Top 5 Dealer Award” on April 23. Since then, StandardAero has continued its avionics growth, achieving a number of significant milestones:
- Completed the first F2000EX EASy/DX/LX Dassault EASy II upgrade by an ASC;
- Completed Dassault EASy II upgrades on all applicable platforms F900EX EASy/DX/LX, F2000EX EASy/DX/LX and F7X;
- Completed StandardAero’s first Bombardier Global Express Batch 3 upgrade;
- Expanded Dealer Agreements;
- Record year in Certification Services completing worldwide certification programs and an expansion of services into kitting and PMA parts;
- Avionics training company-wide to support NextGen Initiatives and programs.
“During last year’s NBAA, we shared the highlights of our growth strategy of which our avionics plan was a key success measure,” said Marc McGowan, Senior Vice President, Business Aviation, StandardAero. “We articulated our objectives and, based on our achievements thus far, we’ve been very effective in accomplishing them.”
StandardAero will be exhibiting at the 66th Annual National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) Convention and Expo, October 22 – 24, 2013, in Las Vegas, Nev.; Booth N6116.
StandardAero is one of the world’s largest independent providers of services including engine and airframe maintenance, repair and overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior completions and paint applications. StandardAero serves a diverse array of customers in business and general aviation, airline, military, helicopter, components, energy and VIP completions markets. A Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) company, StandardAero provides a global service network of 13 primary facilities in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Singapore and Australia, along with an additional 50 sales and field service locations. The company celebrated its 100th year of industry leadership in 2011.
Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) Ltd is a globally recognized aerospace company specializing in maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, aircraft completions and aircraft leasing. The Company is headquartered in Dubai and operates in four continents and employs over 4,000 people. More information can be found on the company’s web site at www.dubaiaerospace.com.