Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
AS350 & EC130
AT A REDUCED PRICE (Limited Time Only)
The only FAA, EASA & TCCA approved solution for most models of the popular AS350 & EC130 series
Designed in cooperation with Robertson Fuel Systems based on proven military technologies, our FAA, EASA, ANAC & TCCA approved direct replacement primary fuel tank features a number of important safety and operational enhancements, boasting the most durable, composite material tank, easy 3-day installation with no specialized field service or intrusive structural modifications required, and approval across virtually all variants of the popular AS350 & EC130 series.
- Fully compliant with FAA FAR Part 27.952 crash-resistant fuel system requirements (both with and without cargo swing/hook installations)
- Constructed of extremely durable composite material and rigorously tested to counteract a variety of external threats
- Self-sealing breakaway valve to prevent fuel leakage
- Vent system roll-over protection
- Vent system flame arrestor
- Crash-resistant recessed sump drain valve
- Compatible with Onboard Systems’ industry-proven cargo swing solutions, as well as the Airbus Helicopters cargo swing
EASE OF MAINTENANCE FEATURES
- Low installation time of only 3 days typically, requiring no intrusive structural modifications or specialized field service
- Modern fuel quantity transmitter that works with existing gauges, including analog and VEMD
- Quick-change cartridge style boost pump, replaceable without draining fuel
- Independent low fuel level sensor
- All main components are accessible at the bottom cover plate
- Increased inspection interval on the fuel pump
- Single or dual pump configurations
- Compatible across virtually all model variants to achieve fleet commonality
In Partnership with
If you’re interested in ordering your Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank kit today, please let us know some basic information using the form below and a member of our team will promptly follow-up with you.
NOTE: You can now receive a $25,000 training credit from Airbus Helicopters if you purchase a StandardAero Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank! That’s $25,000 for each aircraft upgraded with this lifesaving technology!
*Some exclusions may apply. Offer applicable to EC130 B4, H125 (AS350 B3e), AS350B3, B2, BA, B1, B and D variants. Additional details to be provided at time of purchase.