Rolls-Royce - AE3007
Committed to our Customers - StandardAero is the ONLY U.S.-based AE3007 Rolls-Royce Authorized Maintenance Center (AMC). Located in Maryville, TN, USA, StandardAero is committed to supporting our customers through a combination of fast turn-times, lowering engine operating costs and world-class customer support. Advanced systems, equipment, and facilities are the key elements that have allowed this business unit to continue a steady growth of production.
Experience that brings you peace of mind - Providing support to fleet leaders since 1997, StandardAero has processed over 4000 AE3007 engines and has the latest repair developments and performance initiatives in the industry today. Our advanced turbine shop is designed to unique requirements for repair, overhaul, and component restoration production operations. Our experience and shop design are the corner stones to providing high standards in quality while developing faster engine turn-times, all with the objective of meeting our customer’s operational requirements.
Dedicated Field Service Teams available 24/7 - Unlike most MRO providers, StandardAero doesn’t pull technicians from the shop floor to assist your AOG event. We have dedicated Field Service Teams who are trained, equipped and authorized to provide troubleshooting, emergency warranty and maintenance services 24-hours a day, anywhere in the world. If you can’t come to us, we will come to you!
For more information please contact one of our Sales Representatives or email us at AE3007@standardaero.com.
- Sole US-based AE3007 Rolls-Royce Authorized Maintenance Center (AMC) & Independent MRO Service Provider
- MRO capabilities for all AE3007 Models
- 134,000 square foot turbine engine repair facility, located in Maryville, Tennessee
- Over 15 years of reliable experience and more than 4000 AE3007 engines processed
- Guaranteed Turn Times
- In-house repair capabilities, eliminating the need for costly replacement parts
- Flexible program development to ensure unique customer requirements are met
- Dedicated Field Service Teams and On-Site Engineering and Technical Support available 24/7
- 24-Hour Customer Response
- Comprehensive Warranty Support and Administration
Repair Certifications & Authorization
- FAA Repair Station Certification: AEOR215N
- EASA.PART.145 Acceptance Certificate # EASA.145.4894
- CAAC 145 Repair Station (China) Certification: F00100140
- DAC 145 Repair Station (Brazil) Certification: CHE 9912-04/DAC
- DGCA 145 Repair Station (Indonesia) Certification: 145/83100
- INAC (Venezuela) Certification: OMAC-E 511
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- ISO 14001:2004 Certified
- Cessna Citation X
- EMB 135, 140, 145
- Legacy 600, 650