Your Trusted Service Partner for Large & Small Fan Engines, Turboprops & APUs
With world-class facilities, service centers and field service support located throughout the world, our team is dedicated to supporting all elements critical to the success of your mission.
Flexibility, excellent customer support, reliable on-time delivery and superior quality are just a few reasons why customers select StandardAero.
As an Independent MRO and OEM-Aligned service partner, we provide our customers with a breadth of MRO expertise uncommon to most. In addition to our knowledge and capabilities on a number of engine platforms, we have over 100 years of experience serving operators around the world.
Exceeding customer expectations is a concept that advances us beyond traditional MRO services and embraces what we consider to be the business model of the future: A comprehensive suite of support services ranging from field support, life extending repairs, accessory repair and overhaul, rental support, logistic support, program management, certification services and training and relying on a global network of MRO specialties and capabilities.
- OEM-Authorized by five of the largest engine manufacturers: General Electric, Pratt & Whitney Canada, Rolls-Royce, Hamilton Sundstrand and Honeywell
- Independent MRO with world-class facilities situated around the globe to provide our customers with quick and convenient services.
- Experience on 10 different engine platforms with over 20,000 engines processed
- Extensive Engineering experience and repair development capabilities
- In-house repair capabilities, eliminating the need for costly replacement parts
- Flexible program development to ensure unique customer requirements are being addressed and met on a consistent basis.
- Dedicated field service teams located around the world and available 24/7
Our OEM-Authorization & Independent Status Give You Peace of Mind
We provide customized maintenance solutions for customers both independently and in partnership with the OEM, giving you the flexibility you need to proactively manage your operations. StandardAero has the ability to offer additional benefits to our customers including:
- Full MRO capability
- Full access to OEM material & technical support
- Full access to OEM warranty
- Component Repair & LRU Capability
- In-house repair development with OEM authorization
- Customized workscopes & Customized Maintenance Programs
Supporting Your Mission with StandardAero’s World Class Field Service
When maintenance or repairs are needed, moving an aircraft to a service center is not always practical, convenient or affordable. Unlike most MRO providers, StandardAero doesn’t pull technicians from the shop floor to assist your AOG event. We have dedicated Field Service Teams who are trained, equipped and authorized to provide troubleshooting, emergency warranty and maintenance services 24-hours a day, anywhere in the world. If you can’t come to us, we will come to you!
Our comprehensive service package includes:
- Engine Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul & Test
- Shipping and logistics
- Lease engine support
- On-wing removal and reinstallation
- Global field service support
- On-site problem solving and troubleshooting
- Engine Reliability
- Comprehensive warranty
- Component Repair and Overhaul
Enhancing Your Experience with Program Management
Our Program Management is focused on aligning ourselves with the daily operation of the customer, while also ensuring that we are keeping operational costs under control. It’s about supporting all elements critical to the success of our customer’s mission.
Our dedicated Program Managers are a single point of contact for the customer. It’s their goal to understand our customer’s business model, values, goals, timelines, budget and expectations, and then internally represent the customer to the rest of the StandardAero team in order to ensure that those expectations are being met.
Adding Value by Eliminating the Need for Costly Replacement Parts
In order to bring you the highest value and the quickest turnaround, our repair development engineers are continuously working on innovative solutions. From its inception nearly a decade ago, StandardAero’s Components business has dedicated its R&D and Tooling resources to develop extensive component repair capabilities.
StandardAero proudly partners with:
Fokker Services is part of Fokker Technologies, which develops and produces advanced components and systems for the aerospace industry, and supplies integrated maintenance services and products to aircraft owners and operators. In 2012 the group achieved a turnover of € 769 million with 4,950 employees.