Pratt & Whitney Canada APUs
Custom Solutions, One-Stop Service – StandardAero is a Pratt & Whitney Canada APS2300 APU Authorized Repair Facility, and as such, our certified APU technicians have completed extensive factory training at the Pratt & Whitney Canada Training Center to give our customers the most comprehensive, experienced service in the industry. Located in Maryville, TN, USA, StandardAero is committed to supporting our customers through a combination of fast turn-times and world-class customer support.
Being the first independent service provider on APS2300 APUs, StandardAero has the ability to offer additional benefits to our customers including:
- Full MRO capability at StandardAero’s Maryville, TN facility
- Full access to Pratt & Whitney Canada technical support and documentation
- Full OEM warranty processing
- Full access to the Pratt & Whitney Canada rental bank
- Component Repair & LRU Capability
- Coordinated repair development with OEM authorization
Fast Turns To Get You Back In Service - From our shop floor to the flight line, your APS2300 will be returned to service quickly. To reduce engine downtime, we have optimized the process flows throughout our facilities for maximum efficiency.
Additionally, we focus on developing repair processes to restore your components to OEM specifications, reducing the need for expensive new replacement parts. While your APS2300 is in our shop, one of our dedicated staff will keep you informed about its progress so you can make quick, confident maintenance decisions.
Comprehensive LRU services - StandardAero offers world-class repair and overhaul services across multiple types of LRUs and best-in-class operational performance. Our dedicated LRU repair teams are strategically located in the U.S., Canada, Europe and Asia-Pacific, providing 95% on-time delivery, low turnaround times and exceptional quality for our customers worldwide. We blend state-of-the-art technologies with our extensive engine knowledge to provide comprehensive LRU services, including R&O, program management, exchange and forward exchange, sampling, reliability engineering and AOG support for P&WC PT6 and PW100 engine LRUs and Honeywell / P&W Aero Power APU air, fuel, oil and electrical LRUs. Click here to view our searchable APU LRU catalog
Dedicated Field Service Teams available 24/7 - Unlike most MRO providers, StandardAero doesn’t pull technicians from the shop floor to assist your AOG event. We have dedicated Field Service Teams who are trained, equipped and authorized to provide troubleshooting, emergency warranty and maintenance services 24 hours a day, anywhere in the world. If you can’t come to us, we will come to you!
For AOG situations and emergency troubleshooting, please call us at: 1-865-380-2284
- Pratt & Whitney Canada APS2300 APU Authorized Repair Facility & Independent MRO Service Provider
- 134,000 square foot turbine engine repair facility is located in Maryville, Tennessee
- Fast Turnarounds
- Rental APUs Available
- Re-certification Test Cells
- In-house Component Repair, eliminating the need for costly replacement parts
- Flexible program development to ensure unique customer requirements are met
- Dedicated Field Service Teams and On-Site Engineering and Technical Support available 24/7
- Technical Training
- Comprehensive Warranty Support and Administration
Repair Certifications & Authorization
- FAA Repair Station Certification: AE0R215N
- EASA.PART.145 Acceptance Certificate # EASA.145.4894
- CAAC F00100140
- ISO 9001:2000 Certified
- ISO 14001:2004 Certified