Honeywell Aerospace - TFE731
At StandardAero, we retain simple core values that set us apart from other engine repair centers - we put our customers first and focus on what is important to you and your business.
Originally operating as Garrett Aviation Services, we continue to be the leader in TFE-731 maintenance and repair. We provide major service from four locations: Los Angeles, CA; Houston, TX; Springfield, IL; and Augusta, GA. We set the standard in Honeywell engine services, and now, as StandardAero, we are taking our capabilities to new levels.
We’re there, 24/7 – To support our customer’s needs, we have strategically located Mobile Service Teams (MST) throughout the United States. These teams are available 24/7, 365 days per year. If you need onsite warranty, troubleshooting, or an engine for scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, we’re there.
- TFE731 Major Periodic Inspection (MPI)
- TFE731 Core Zone Inspection (CZI)
- TFE731 test cell - all models - including -20, -40, & -60
- In-depth troubleshooting and repair
- On location Removal and reinstallation capabilities
- Emergency and non-emergency road crew capabilities
- DEEC downloads
- State-of-the-art capabilities in A4 and A5 nozzle flow and adjusting
- Fan-Vibration surveys
- On-wing 5-point run
- On-wing Acoustic Survey
- TFE731 rentals on site
- Engine component repair, rework and overhaul capabilities on site
- TFE731 Propulsion Engineers on staff
- A.D. compliance
- Service bulletin compliance
Repair Certifications & Authorization
- Honeywell Authorized Service Center (Heavy/Major/Line)