CFM International - CFM56
Airlines that outsource CFM56 engine maintenance value an OEM authorized MRO partner that they can trust to provide comprehensive repair services, fast turn times and long-lasting engines, supporting on-wing engine performance and reliability.
Custom Solutions, One-Stop Service – Being a large, independent engine MRO provider, StandardAero has the freedom and capability to custom-design a maintenance solution to best suit your operational requirements.
We provide a full CFM56-7B MRO service package that includes:
- Shipping and logistics
- Lease engine support
- On-wing removal and reinstallation
- Global field service support
- On-site problem solving and troubleshooting
- Comprehensive warranty
Our maintenance and fleet management partnerships are designed for long-term performance and reliability with a wide range of contract options to help you manage costs and mitigate risk. Reliability-based fleet management and simulation tools have been developed by utilizing fleet data. The result is better forecasting simulations and improved reliability, so you control when your engine comes off-wing.
Bringing you the best of both worlds – StandardAero is both an Independent MRO provider as well as a GE Designated Fulfillment Center. This means that sending your CFM56-7B engines to an MRO facility that is licensed by GE gives you the peace of mind that your engines are in the right hands. StandardAero’s repair and technical licenses from GE allow us to deliver comprehensive material and technological support benefits to our customers. As an independent MRO provider, we also exercise the ability to perform customized workscopes, giving you the flexibility to proactively manage your operations.
StandardAero is also the world’s first Repair and Overhaul Company to hold GE Authorized CF34™ Service Provider status and have been providing support to fleet leaders since 2001.
Eliminating the need for costly replacement parts – In order to bring you the highest value and the quickest turnaround, our repair development engineers are continuously working on innovative solutions. From its inception nearly a decade ago, StandardAero’s Components business (click here to visit the StandardAero Components micro-site) in Cincinnati, Ohio, (then TSS Aviation) has dedicated its resources in the R&D and Tooling Departments to develop extensive component repair capabilities. To that end, we have developed repairs for more than 750 CFM56-7B components.
For more information please contact one of our Sales Representatives or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- GE Designated Fulfillment Center & Independent MRO Provider
- MRO Capabilities for all CFM56-7B Models
- 10-year relationship with GE includes servicing CF34™ and CFM56-7B engines
- 164,000 square foot MRO facility located in Winnipeg, Canada
- Immediate induction capability and 300+ engines-per-year-capacity
- 2 Test Cells Correlated to General Electric CF34 / CFM56 specifications
- Flexible program development to ensure unique customer requirements are met
- In-house repair capability supported by GE repair agreement, eliminating the need for costly replacement parts
- 24 Hour Customer Response Team
- Dedicated On-Site Engineering and Technical Support
- Dedicated resources to do “one-off” repairs
- Reliability-based fleet management and simulation utilizes data resulting in better fly-forward simulations than any available via third parties
- Comprehensive Warranty Support and Administration
Repair Certifications & Authorization
- EASA, FAA, and Transport Canada Repair ApprovalDesign Approval Organization DAO
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- ISO 14001:2004 Certified
- ISO 9110:2009 Certified
- Boeing 737-600,700,800,900
- Boeing BBJ 737-700,800,900
CFM56 is a trademark of CFM International, a 50/50 joint company of Snecma (Safran Group) and GE.