StandardAero is now a Legacy Authorized Service Center. We are excited to provide a full range of services
for this aircraft. For several decades we have provided services on the majority of today’s most popular
business jet aircraft. We have the capabilities to perform virtually any service on the Legacy aircraft.
And, we can provide comprehensive services, including: paint and interior, avionics modifications and upgrades,
all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and all major engine events on the Rolls Royce AE3007 engine.
We offer our Factory-Authorized service for the EMBRAER Legacy 600 / 650 series from three North American locations: Los Angeles, CA; Houston, TX;
and Augusta, Georgia. Our facilities include Class 4 Repair Stations, with DAS (Designated Alteration Station)
and EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) ratings, as well as various other international ratings. With this span of locations,
you are never far from support or service.
- All calendar inspections
- AE3007: Sole US-based Rolls-Royce Authorized Maintenance Facility
- Structural Damage and Corrosion Repairs
- Pre-Purchase evaluations
- Nondestructive Test (NDT) technicians to NDT Level III
- Ultra high-end technology enabling defects to be identified by utilizing x-ray and ultrasound
Repair Certifications & Authorization
- FAA-Certified Repair Station - Airframe Class 4
- Certified by the FAA as a Designated Alteration Station (DAS)
- DAS certification allows the issue of Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) allowing for faster in-house turnaround